Montessori A & B
3½ years to 4½ years
Adult/Child Ratio 1:8
This system of education is based in the child’s developmental needs for freedom within limits as well as a carefully planned and stimulating environment that will help the child develop an excellent foundation for creative learning.
The children in our care are encouraged to learn through direct work experiences in an environment which is safe, stimulating and provides a sensible balance between a flexible and structured routine.
The specific goals are:
- To develop a positive attitude to school
- To help each child develop self confidence
- To assist each child on building a habit of concentration
- To develop habits of initiative and persistence
- Through this each child will develop intelligence as well as physical and psychological abilities.
Contact Us Today
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +353 21 422 8131
NCE Little Hands,
Faranferris Education &