Aims and Objectives
- To provide a safe, secure, stimulating environment, which embraces all children, values their race, language, gender, age, disability, culture, class and religion.
- To value all children as individuals and appreciate their uniqueness.
- To value parents and carers as the primary Educators of their child.
- To have high expectations of ourselves and the children.
- To support the learning and development of each individual child by providing an integrated, balanced, broad, stimulating and differentiated Curriculum.
- A safe and developmentally appropriate environment that respects, supports and celebrates each child’s individual needs and culture, an environment which encourages children to express themselves freely and promotes enthusiasm for learning.
- Activities, which encourage children to express themselves freely and promote enthusiasm for learning.
- Programmes, which encourage active participation in age appropriate activities.
- Daily activities, that aims to meet the needs and abilities of all children in our service and help to develop self-esteem and positive feelings towards learning.
We believe that children and adults flourish best in an ordered environment in which everyone knows what is expected of them, growing children are free to develop their play and learning without fear of being hurt or hindered by anyone else.
We aim to work towards a situation in which children can develop self-discipline and self-esteem in an atmosphere of mutual respect and encouragement.
Contact Us Today
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +353 21 422 8131
NCE Little Hands,
Faranferris Education &